How can we help you?
Line Noise Information
12 months ago | Article no. 2064
Line noise describes random fluctuations/electrical impulses that are carried along with standard AC current
- Florescent lights, appliances, electrical devices, radio stations, or simply working during a lightning storm can produce line noise into your system
What Can Line Noise Do?
- Noise can introduce errors into programs and files
- Hard drive components can be damaged
- Televisions and computer monitors can display interference as static
- Audio systems experience increased distortion levels
- Static or noise on the phone lines will cause slow, unreliable connections, or even prevent you from connecting at all
Commercial Agent Steps
Financial Agent Steps